RIVERTOWNS SQUARE PUBLIC HEARING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 19,2011 at 6:30 pm
What is Rivertowns Square?
A proposed destination mall of mixed-use redevelopment containing (i) 226-unit apartment building; (ii) a 55,000 square foot supermarket; (iii) 60,000 square feet of retail/restaurant space; and (iv) a 107- room hotel/inn, and 1200 parking spaces, including elevated garage.
Stanley Avenue, Danforth Avenue, Livingstone Avenue, Ogden Avenue and Lawrence Street, Dobbs Ferry, New York.
Biggest Potential Impacts:
- Major Traffic – Generation of approximately 347 AM peak vehicle trips, 804 PM peak vehicle trips and 879 Saturday peak vehicle trips;
- Rise in your taxes – Additional demand for service by the Village’s emergency service providers, traffic abatements, storm water maintenance, etc., will cost the taxpayers money;
- Disturbance of 5 acres of woodlands including areas with slopes in excess of 15 degrees, and the creation of 4.92 +/- acres of additional impervious surface area;
- Increased flooding of the Sawmill River Parkway;
- More stores in Downtown Dobbs Ferry going out of business due to competition.
SPEAK OUT on December 19!
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.RIVERTOWNSPRESERVATION.ORG